June 27, 2009

HOW A PTC SITE CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE

I really can’t help it but i need to share my experience with this site i found.

Before, i was wandering around online, clicking my heart out hoping to earn extra cash. I only see usernames and is not really sure if they are real people. My only objective then is to click and earn.

But then i saw this site while i was clicking and i was enticed to join immediately since it has only about 50 members and to tell you frankly i like the page design with the head banging lady. LOL. Anyway, I joined it and added it to my PTC list just like my other sites.

While I was clicking at this site, i noticed that i am earning fast and nearing my minimum cashout, so i reviewed the terms and WUUUHHH! I was shocked that i need to be upgraded first in order for me to cashout. I browsed the site and saw one of the specials it offers. 4 refs and Free Premium upgrade, its a good deal. I thought I need to get this. Problem is, Im still not sure with the site coz its new. I cant ask other people coz i still don’t know anyone.

I browsed the site again and found the chatlounge, hoping to find some answers. Viola! I saw the owner of the site and chatted with her. Simple and casual chat at first while looking for a clue. I don’t know what happened but I purchased the special. This lady must have sales talk me. LOL.

But I have no regrets, in two weeks time my account balance reached my investment. And that was on the first week of June. From then on I make it a point of staying at chat lounge making friends with other members of the site and with the owner herself.

I now have friends, fellow clickers from different countries with different cultures. I am now part of a great community of clickers that are real people. Not just by usernames. Thanks shela for bringing me to this great site.

I am not alone anymore and the best thing is I’m earning fast.

Do you know what site I am talking about? If you don’t, you are not yet part of it. Join now and be a part of a great community while earning.

Join DADS!

Daphneclix
AwesomeblossomPTC
Dannabucks
SwakPTC

0 comments: